Johanna Beverage Conveyor Addition
DESCRIPTION: PCI designed power, lighting, fire alarm and communications systems for renovation and replacement of existing systems within this operational 155,950 square foot facility. Work included:
- 3 conveyor and palletizer lines connecting the filler lines with the refrigerated warehouse, with capacity for a 4th line.
- Addition of a diesel and electric fire pump.
- Addition of fire alarm systems to support sprinkler system modifications.
- Lab and incubator room remodel.
- Septic system additions.
- Plant lighting upgrades.
- Rooftop unit HVAC replacement and upgrades.
- Replacement of existing cooler refrigeration.
LOCATION: Spokane, Washington
FACILITY SIZE: 35,100 Square Feet
CLIENT: Johanna Foods
DELIVERY METHOD: Design-Build (DB)
CONTRACTOR: Fisher Construction
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR: PCI Renewables – Spokane, Washington
SERVICES PROVIDED: Electrical System Design