REC Silicon is a leading producer of advanced silicon materials, delivering high-purity polysilicon and silane gas to the solar and electronics industries worldwide.
PCI – Pennell Consulting teamed up with Power City Electric on this fast track design-build project.
Electrical design consisted of normal and emergency power systems, lighting, grounding, and communications systems within multiple buildings on the Moses Lake campus. Each building was connected to a campus distribution system (designed and installed by others). Facilities included:
• K108 MG Silicon Building
• K108 Silane Compressor Building
• K108 Maintenance Building
• K108 Wastewater Treatment Building
• K304 MG Silicon Building
• K305 Water Treatment Building
• K305 Maintenance Building
• K305 Silane Loading Building
• K305 Silane Compressor Building[/two_third_last]